Ms. Scales' Computer Class Website
Graphic Design Class
Homework Articles: Click for Options for Homework
How to be Creative Article
Designing a Business Card Article
Issues of Design NotesPhotoscape Project Photo Editing Examples
____________________________________________________________________Elements of Good Design
Good Design Images for Notes
Click above to copy and paste the images into
Videos:Cool Business Card Designs
Psychology of ColorColor Scheme Game
____________________________________________________________________Good and Bad Websites:
Go online and surf around, starting looking at websites. You need to find 2 Good Websites and 2 BAD Websites. Don't just pick the first 4 sites you go to. In a Word Document answer the following questions. You will present these websites to the class and explain your choices:
Layout and Design by Hand:
You will use construction paper, scissors, glue, pens, pencils, sharpies, etc...to create a poster layout for an event that is coming up. You WILL NOT use the computer to create this at all, not even for inspiration!
History of the Internet Study Guide
Issues of Web Design PowerPoint Notes
FrontPage Classwork: (download all of the following into a new folder on your desktop Named: FrontPage Classwork)
____________________________________________________________________Homework Article Summary 6 Options:
1. Write a 2 paragraph summary of what you read (5 complete sentences in each), typed, 12 point font, times new roman, and double spaced.
2. Create a PowerPoint describing in bullets the information from the article. Must be a minimum of 5 slides, not including the title slide.
3. Write a quiz about the article. Write the questions and answers. If short answer, 8 questions that have at least a 2 sentence answer OR a multiple choice quiz with 15 or more question. Make sure you write well thought out questions that incorporate all the information from the article. Must be typed, 12 point font, times new roman, and double spaced.
4. Create a Mind Mapping/Brainstorm Web about the topics and ideas in the article you read. Make sure you hit all the key ideas and elaborate on each point.
Brainstorming Web Websites:
5. You may create a Prezi
6. Give an Oral Presentation describing the article in dept for 4 to 6 minutes
Emergency Sub Articles: