Senior Academy Announcements
August 24, 2020
Good Morning Senior Academy!
Students Stay updated:
Remote School: If you are unable to be present for any of your ZOOM classes, contact your teacher by email TODAY.
Week Remote Schedule:
1st – 9:00-10:00am
2nd – 10:15-11:15am
3rd – 11:30-12:30pm
Lunch – 12:30-1:30pm
4th – 1:45-2:45pm
1st – 9:00-9:45am
2nd – 10:00-10:45am
3rd – 11:00-11:45am
4th – 12:00-12:45pm
Drivers Education: Students who will be 14 ½ years of age by September 28, 2020 and are interested in taking Driver Ed, please email Mrs. Ray at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, August 25th.
Parents/Athletes, Below is the official updated sports calendar that was released by the NC Athletic Association for the 2020-2021 school year. You will find the tryout date for each sport listed. More information will be sent out soon.
- Cross Country: November 4th
- Volleyball: November 4th
- Basketball: December 7th
- Cheer: December 7th
- Men's Soccer: January 11th
- Men and Women Golf: March 1st
- Women Soccer: March 1st
- Softball: March: 1st
- Baseball: April 12th
Please contact Coach Eason if you have any questions. (email@example.com)
Counselor’s Corner: - Notes from Mrs. Naftel…
Contacting me/Making an appointment:
- Students and parents can make virtual appointments with me using my appointment link: https://snaftel.youcanbook.me and choose from either a phone call or video conference
- I am also available via email to answer questions that may arise. firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, Click Here for the July/August Newsletter.
"It is your character, and your character alone, that will make your life happy or unhappy." ~ John McCain