Senior Academy Announcements
August 19, 2020
Good Morning Senior Academy!
Welcome students, to your High School morning announcements…
Students Stay updated:
Remote School: Be sure to be on time and ready for your Zoom meetings at least 5 minutes prior to starting time. If you have any issues with Google Classroom, assignments, communication, etc., your teacher is your main contact point.
- If you are unable to be present for any of your ZOOM classes, contact your teacher by email TODAY.
Week Remote Schedule:
1st – 9:00-10:00am
2nd – 10:15-11:15am
3rd – 11:30-12:30pm
Lunch – 12:30-1:30pm
4th – 1:45-2:45pm
Friday – 8/21/2020
No Remote Classes – Teachers Work Day
Drivers Education: Students who will be 14 ½ years of age by September 28, 2020 and are interested in taking Driver Ed, please email Mrs. Ray at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information will be shared soon.
Parents/Athletes, Below is the official updated sports calendar that was released yesterday by the NC Athletic Association for the 2020-2021 school year. You will find the tryout date for each sport listed. More information will be sent out early next week!
- Cross Country: November 4th
- Volleyball: November 4th
- Basketball: December 7th
- Cheer: December 7th
- Men's Soccer: January 11th
- Men and Women Golf: March 1st
- Women Soccer: March 1st
- Softball: March: 1st
- Baseball: April 12th
Please contact Coach Eason if you have any questions. (email@example.com)
Counselor’s Corner: - Notes from Mrs. Naftel…
Contacting me/Making an appointment:
- Students and parents can make virtual appointments with me using my appointment link: https://snaftel.youcanbook.me and choose from either a phone call or video conference
- I am also available via email to answer questions that may arise. firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, Click Here for the July/August Newsletter.
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." ~ Walt Disney