Senior Academy Announcements
August 7, 2020
Good Morning Senior Academy Families! Happy Friday!
Students Stay updated:
Remote School is underway: Be sure to be on time and ready for your Zoom meetings at least 5 minutes prior to starting time. If you have any issues with Google Classroom, assignments, communication, etc., your teacher is your main contact point.
If you are unable to be present for any of your ZOOM classes, contact your teacher by email TODAY.
Week Remote Schedule:
1st – 9:00-10:00am
2nd – 10:15-11:15am
3rd – 11:30-12:30pm
Lunch – 12:30-1:30pm
4th – 1:45-2:45pm
1st – 9:00-9:45am
2nd – 10:00-10:45am
3rd – 11:00-11:45am
4th – 12:00-12:45pm
Drivers Education: Students who will be 14 ½ years of age by September 28, 2020 and are interested in taking Driver Ed, please email Mrs. Ray at email@example.com. More information will be shared soon.
Students: The time has come for the student council information meeting that will be held via Zoom on Wednesday 8/12 at 3pm sharp. Mr. Raynor will provide you with important information regarding elections, applications, roles, and other information regarding student council, applications, requirements, and the virtual election process.
To attend the meeting, please contact Mr. Raynor at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the link and code for the Zoom meeting. You can also contact him if you have any other questions or concerns regarding student council and are not able to attend the meeting.
"Attention all Fall Athletes 6th-12th grade who are interested in trying out for High School (Cross Country, Men's Soccer, Volleyball, or Women's Golf) and Middle School (Cross Country, Boys Soccer, or Volleyball). Please make sure you have a completed and up to date tryout packet ready to turn into Coach Eason by your sports tryout date." Visit our athletic website (goewaeagles.org) and click the files/link tab to find the full tryout packet."
- HS Tryout Date(s): September 1st-2nd
- MS Tryout Date(s): September 1st-2nd
*These dates are subject to change pending the Governors and Athletic Associations opening plans. If any changes occur, a message will be sent out on our athletic website and on morning announcements.
Please contact Coach Eason if you have any questions. (email@example.com)
- We still have several requested Chromebooks that have not been picked up at this point. The Chromebooks are in the elementary office, open from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm for you to pick up.
- Hotspots: ITHelpDesk is working with our vendor for our Hotspots. When they arrive, our IT Team will contact you with pick up options. We are sorry for the delay.
Counselor’s Corner: - Notes from Mrs. Naftel…
Contacting me/Making an appointment:
- Students and parents can make virtual appointments with me using my appointment link: https://snaftel.youcanbook.me and choose from either a phone call or video conference
- I am also available via email to answer questions that may arise.
For more information, Click Here for the July/August Newsletter.
"The difference between excellence and mediocrity is commitment." ~ Unknown