Senior Academy Announcements
September 2, 2021
Good Morning Senior Academy
Remember to sign up for SMARTBLOCK
Counselor’s Corner: - Notes from Mrs. Naftel - firstname.lastname@example.org
STUDENTS STAY UPDATED:
- Please stop by during the day and see Mrs. Campbell TODAY September 2nd to make sure your names are correct for your Diploma and to see who is eligible for Eagle Society. If you have any questions, please reach out to Mrs. Campbell at email@example.com.
Early Release on Friday 9/3 - Please note the schedule:
- 1st Period: 8:15 - 9:00
- 2nd Period: 9:05 - 9:50
- 3rd Period: 9:55 - 10:40
- 4th Period: 10:45 - 11:45
CARPOOL - High School YELLOW TAGS
- High School Student Drivers are automatically released at 11:45. For their safety, Elementary/Middle School Students will wait in the Eagle Hall for their high school student driver to pick them up and walk with them to their car.
- High School Student Riders - Please do not arrive on campus until 12:00.
Monday September 6, is a holiday.
First Priority will be having their first meeting today during lunch in the Baker Center, please bring your lunch.
STUDENT TRIPS: EWA will be hosting an online information session via zoom on September 9th at 6:30 PM for our England 2022 and Peru 2023 student trips. We are excited to continue planning for these trips again and continue our partnership with EF Tours. If you are interested in attending, please fill out the RSVP posted on Shafer's door or here: https://bit.ly/3AB5iYF to allow us to forward meeting sign in information. If you have any questions, please reach out to Sr. Shafer (firstname.lastname@example.org). We hope to see you there!
- JV Volleyball @ Oxford Prep, 4:30 pm start/Dismissal 2:30 pm
- Varsity Volleyball @ Oxford Prep, 6:00 pm start
- No events
"No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, you can still turn around." ~ Turkish Proverb